The 10 most common interview questions

According to many lists online, these seem to be the most frequently asked questions in interviews in a wide variety of job fields. Do you agree with this list? Have you been asked anything that was unexpected that you were not prepared for? 

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
June 5, 2020 9:06 PM

Yeah I think this covers most of what I have heard over the years. I think the job of the employer is to find someone who will at least tolerate the job. No one wants to hire someone when they know they will hate coming into work every day.

June 12, 2020 2:38 AM

I feel like the question directed back at them can set someone up for a trap. A lot of people are inclined not to respond but this can come off as the person not being as interested in the position anymore, from the employers perspective.

June 13, 2020 11:52 PM

I hate questions that deal with the future and long term goals. I can’t honestly answer them because outside of my finances, I don’t plan that far ahead. I think it is stressful to do that.

June 18, 2020 8:27 PM

Most of these questions can be used for most jobs as well so yeah, this about covers the top 10. I can’t think of anything else I would add to this list that wouldn’t be job specific.

June 18, 2020 8:34 PM

Number 4 always catches people off guard for some reason yet it is commonly asked. If you did nothing wrong at your last job, then this question shouldn’t be an issue but it can be a red flag if you answer it wrong.

June 18, 2020 8:39 PM